Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hi there. Remember me?

Oh, god... I am AWFUL at this lately.

So - you may have noticed I've been MIA lately. (Or you may not have noticed at all and this is news to you completely. If that's the case... Hi guys! I've been MIA lately.)

The thing is, I've been doing a full time gig for the past 3 weeks that involves commuting to the big city and everything. So I leave the house at 7:30 in the morning and don't get home until 6pm. Just enough time for me to help feed Anna dinner, give her her bath, play with her for a bit, try to chat with the hubster, get Anna to bed and then drag my tired arse up to bed myself.

Which leaves little to no time for blogging. (I barely have time to update my Facebook status lately, let alone try and write in full sentences and paragraphs.) Woe is me.

Anywho. So I hope you guys stick around to read on after the next few weeks. I should be able to find some time to get back on track in the near future.

In the meantime... here's a little update on All Things Anna.
  • She's almost 16 months now. WTF??? When did that happen?? She's not my wee little buttertart anymore.
  • She cries every morning and clings to me when she realizes I'm leaving. Break my heart much?? Sob.
  • She has 4 teeth... but we think another one may be on the horizon. She's drooling like crazy and keeps biting everything. She actually bit my toe the other day. (Which? Ew. It wasn't a "fresh-out-of-the-shower" toe.)
  • She's not really talking... but she says Mama and Dada and Wow. The rest is kind of gibberish. But from her perspective, she's totally having full-on conversations.
  • She's still obsessed with belly buttons.
  • She RUNS. She doesn't walk. She's all Forest Gump-like now.
  • I happen to think she's super cute. From her uber-soft skin to the adorable way that she gives kisses... She's my favourite little thing in the universe. (Even more so than peanut butter. And that's saying a lot.)
  • (I love peanut butter).

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I've been MIA lately, too, and just started vomiting out posts tonight. I didn't realize I had so much to say ;-) Glad we're both back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We'll take what we can get. Sound like you have your hands full. LOL!

    ReplyDelete