I've felt nothing but a gnawing guilt since I posted my last blog.
So we turned Anna's seat around to be rear-facing again.
I really do stand by the things I said in my last post. But this time... I couldn't get over the Mommy Gut Feeling telling me to turn the seat back around. So we did.
In other news - Anna's waving at the mailman right now. I know I go on and on about this... but... come on, now. Cute much?
Other funny/cute things Anna's been doing lately include:
- Draping scarves around her neck and walking around the house with purpose.
- Running up and down the living room/dining room while yelling "Da DAAAAAAAAAAAA"
- Petting our cat and then squealing with delight that she finally got to touch her.
- Putting her little Italian "Ciao Bella" purse over her arm like a grown up.
- Just being her, basically.
Yes, yes. I'm a proud Mama. What can I say? I find her adorable.
Can you blame me?