She's also one of those "into everything" babies. She's definitely not a laid-back child who just kind of watches the world go by. This girl is ALWAYS getting into something.
As a result, she's gotten into some nasty situations and done a few gross things. For example:
- Anna has licked a toilet bowl. Thank GOD it was our toilet... so I *sort of* know how dirty it was. But still. LICKED. A. TOILET BOWL.
- She's discovered her fingers. And her nose. And her finger IN her nose.
- Anna has a penchant for the bottom of dirty shoes. Likes to suck on them. Only if they're dirty though.
- She's also learned that her tiny, skinny little finger fits quite well inside Mommy's big nostril.
- She's a big fan of putting her hands all over her bum area as SOON as I get her poopy diaper off, but before I've had time to wipe. The poo... it's... it's just... EVERYWHERE. *Shudder*.
I'm sure there's more. I'm just (urp) a little grossed out by the thought of all the germs. THE GERMS... OH DEAR GOD, THE GERMS!!
At least she's going to have a pretty damn good immune system though, eh?
How about your little ankle-biters? Have they licked any toilet bowls recently?