Monday, March 28, 2011

Oh hello, sleep. I remember you!

I know I'm most certainly jinxing myself here... but, what the hell.

Anna has slept through the night for - get this - 10 nights in a row.

Holy Mother of God, do you know how amazing I feel?? I'm like a brand-spankin' new shiny woman.

I'm strangely still exhausted once night time rolls around, but hey - at least I can make it through the day without feeling like I'm so tired I might vomit. Hurrah!

So now I almost don't know what to do with this blog. As many of you know, I liked to go on and on about Anna's lack of sleeping. Suddenly, she transfers from the car to her crib for a nap and sleeps all night. She has become Magic Baby.

My Mom says that means we'll be thinking about Baby #2 soon. I think I'd like to enjoy this for a little while longer, thanks very much Grandma.

Anyway. So now I suppose I should focus on things like losing the baby weight, getting Anna to eat her veggies and figuring out how to find a pair of shoes that will actually fit her feet. All very important things for a Mama.

Oh - and by the way... I just wanted to give a quick shout out to the lovely Mamas I know who say they religiously read my blog but never comment.

Hey ladies! Hope River, Olivia, Seth, Aliya, Olivia, Gabriele, Olivia, Nathan and Jenny are all doing well.

Have an awesome day and sleep-filled night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment