11 degrees in February? AND it's a Friday!? Can I get a "Woop woop!"?
Anyway. If you don't feel like slaving away for The Man... why not help The Lady (me) instead? Here is my first instalment of Mommy Questions. Some of you must have been through this... or have some advice... or something... right?
Mommy Questions - The Weaning/Napping Instalment
1. When it comes to weaning - when/how do you drop the last feeding? Anna only nurses first thing in the morning now. (Usually around 4:30 or 5am). Then she sleeps for another 45 minutes to an hour, then we get up and have breakfast. How long can one's supply keep this up for? What does your morning schedule look like?
2. Associated with the last question - If you're done nursing... do you give your baby/toddler a bottle when they first wake up in place of nursing? Right now, Anna gets a bottle of milk before bed and twice in the day in place of nursing. Should I cut those out?
3. Is there anything wrong with a baby drinking milk right before bed? For how long?
4. Around what age did your wee one drop one of their naps? What time do they nap now?
5. Do your babies still need soothers for naps? I can't imagine trying to take Anna's away from her any time soon. I'm in no rush... just sort of wondering around what age they can be sneakily stolen without feeling like you've just taken away your baby's only friend in the entire universe.
I have many, many more questions... but perhaps I'll save those for a later date. I don't want to overwhelm anyone here.
But, Mamas with older kiddies - I could use a little expert advice on this lovely, lovely Friday afternoon.
Thank you kindly, in advance. *Leaves post, hoping to heck that at least one comment appears on the blog, so she doesn't feel silly - kind of like the last kid to be chosen in gym class*.